This is a 7-week program designed to teach you the basics of sports nutrition, eating for training, recovery and general great health. I have designed it and its meal plan to be IN PLACE of seeing me for a consultation.
It is designed to be ‘self-paced’ and user-friendly. It includes a complete meal plan, recipes, program guidelines, shopping lists, food diary and much more. All in easy to download PDF format.
- A self-paced, online course, the equivalent of a 2-3 day workshop with me from the comfort of your own home!
- The course has been recorded from a ‘live’ interactive video call conference so you are able to benefit from a ‘conversational feel’ plus popular questions already asked of previous groups!
- Research papers and handouts for additional support learning
- Join the private Uberhealth Facebook group for discussion and questions.
- Note, this is a ‘workshop style program’ and therefore does not give you a qualification in sports nutrition. You will receive a certificate of completion and can receive points towards continuing education for many governing bodies.
Sample material covered in this course:
Pre + post-exercise eating/refueling
The vegetarian athlete
Natural therapies, supplements, drugs in sport, drug testing and its guidelines
Working with athletes, how that differs from regular clients
GROUP MENTORING SESSIONS IN SPORTS NUTRITION
- Once a month for 6 months
- Limit of 10 students per group
- Live video conference for 1.5 hours
- Private Facebook group for discussion during the month
- Lectures, case studies and handouts
- This is for the practitioner or student of Naturopathy or Nutrition looking for an in-depth education and discussion about sports nutrition, cases, and supplements etc.
- Ability to continue on with advanced groups once the initial 6 months is finished
- Please email me directly if you are interested in joining a mentoring group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost for 6 months is $420+ gst
- ( $77 per session incl GST)