As a world-renowned practitioner, lecturer, author and consultant in the field of Naturopathic Sports Nutrition, I am available to share my knowledge with your audience through keynote presentations, interviews, lectures, panel sessions, or workshop training.
My speciality speaking topics include:
- Naturopathic Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition for Women
- Sports Performance Nutrition
- Cycles of Health
- Natural Stress Management
- Sports Nutrition & Weight Loss
- Eating for Health & Vitality
- Nutrition for Athletes
It is possible for me to speak on other topics if you have something else in mind.
Previous Industry Speaking Engagements Include:
- Bioconcepts webinar speaker: Teenage performance: the intersection of mental and physical health
- Keynote Speaker at The Natupreneur Experience
- MINDD International Forum speaker: “Food Is Medicine”
- Lecturing for ATMS on Sports Nutrition, Women’s Health and Hormones
- 18 years as an invited Lecturer across the network of Filex / Network / Wafic
- Session Lecturer at ACNT / Torrens University and Endeavour College Sydney
- Course Creation & Delivery for Nature Care College
- Health Masters Live 8 part education series on sports nutrition
- Workshop host: Ancestral Health NZ event
- Corporate Seminar Speaker for organisations such as:
Invite Me To Speak
To invite me to speak at your next event, please contact me here.
Ensure that you include details of the event, ideal topic/s, dates, location and any other requirements for the presentation so that I can confirm availability and suitability.