I have a range of self-study online courses to help athletes, trainers, and practitioners with understanding and implementing sports nutrition programs to achieve peak performance.
Click the images below to find out more about each course.
My Signature Programs
FUELLING FOR FITNESS
This is a 7-week online course designed to teach you the basics of sports nutrition, eating for training, recovery and general health.
Fuelling for Fitness is a ‘self-paced’ and user-friendly course that includes training videos, a complete meal plan, recipes, program guidelines, shopping lists, and printable food diary.
I have designed this course and its meal plan to be IN PLACE of seeing me for a Sports Nutrition/Naturopathic consultation.
- A self-paced DIY online mini-course and nutrition plan to teach healthier eating habits, healthier food choices, and eating for weight-loss.
- Tried-and-tested meal plans for weight-loss
- Nutritionist tricks and tips for weight-loss with clean eating.
- Recipes, shopping lists, meal plans ready to print and use!
Start today for only $49
NATUROPATHIC SPORTS NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR PRACTITIONERS + NUTRITION STUDENTS
- A self-paced online course, the equivalent of a 2-3 day workshop with me from the comfort of your own home!
- The course has been recorded from a ‘live’ interactive video call conference so you are able to benefit from a ‘conversational feel’ plus popular questions already asked of previous groups!
- Research papers and handouts for additional support learning
- Note, this is a ‘workshop style program’ and therefore does not give you a qualification in sports nutrition. You will receive a certificate of completion and can receive points towards continuing education for many governing bodies.
Sample material covered in this course:
- Pre + post-exercise eating and refuelling
- Fat adaptation
- The vegetarian athlete
- Natural therapies, supplements, drugs in sport, drug testing, and its guidelines
- Working with athletes, how that differs from regular clients