Using my 25+ years of clinical experience I have combined my knowledge of Naturopathic medicine with my education in sports nutrition to create a truly wholistic approach to optimising performance for athletes and those striving for optimum health.
Having lectured both within Australia and internationally on all things Naturopathic and sports nutrition. I am passionate about teaching people to take care of their bodies for the long term, not just treating them in the present moment. I believe that the role of a practitioner is to empower and teach her clients to take care of themselves, to give them as much knowledge as possible.
Currently, I live in Australia with my 14-year-old daughter and super-fast age group triathlon husband and am gearing up for another Winter Season in Canada skiing as much as possible!
- IOC Graduate Diploma of Sports Nutrition (International Olympic Committee)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Charles Sturt University)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Botanical Medicine
- Diploma of Homoeopathy
- ISAK level 1 certification
- Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (Australia)
- Member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (North America)
Winner - BioCeuticals Integrative Medicine Awards
- Bioconcepts: Muscle health and Cardiometabolic Health
- FX Medicine Podcast: Sports Nutrition & Female vs Male Athletes
- FX Medicine Podcast: Understanding Sports Nutrition
- Love & Guts Podcast: Demystifying Carbohydrates
- The Roaring Heads Podcast: The do’s and don’ts of sports nutrition
- Core Energy Academy: How To Eat To Increase Our Performance
- Rig Radio: Sports Nutrition for Endurance Athletes
- Love & Guts Podcast: Women Are Not Small Men
- Fit Farmer: Eating right, and celebrating our uniqueness
- Natural Health Fertility: Sports Naturopathy to Advanced Clinical Naturopathic Medicine
- Health Masters Live: Sports Nutrition Masterclass
For more feature interviews and presentations, click here.