Optimise Your Diet To Get The Most Out Of Your Exercise And Training
When it comes to eating for sports performance, there's a big gap in research for women. The truth is, most sports research is centred around men, but men and women don't benefit from the same approach to exercise and nutrition. And let's not forget about protein - how much do you need? What kind? How do you know what to eat and what not to eat? As a guest on the Period Party podcast, we chatted about all of this, including:
- Differences between how female and male bodies respond to exercise
- The massive problem with many research studies
- The cyclical approach to exercise
- Should you train while fasted or not?
- How to think about protein
- What to do about protein if you're plant-based
- How to know if you have a protein deficiency
- And more
Give this episode a listen to get all the details.