Metabolic Health and Vitality for Women Over 40
In this podcast episode, Lara Briden and I share a closer look at metabolic health for women over 40, specifically:
- The missing health science for mid-life women and the science sex gap.
- The dynamics between insulin, mitochondria, and cellular metabolism.
- How the nutritional advice often suggested for men and young women does not always apply to mid-life women.
- The role of muscle and mitochondria in health and metabolism.
- Updated weight loss strategies for women over 40.
- If the ketogenic diet or intermittent fasting is appropriate for this demographic.
- And so much more
Listen to the podcast via: